Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I know... but tell me it doesn't bother you.....

I think there are certain things that you can buy the bargain brand of and certain things that you can’t. Toilet paper is one that you can’t, and shouldn’t expect your guests to use either! From now on I’m gonna travel with my own roll for such occurrences… lol…… and…… if you could make sure your roll actually rolls so I am not rationed one sheet at a time..... or that if I run out your new rolls are in an easy to find place instead of the hallway closet forcing me to yell to someone while I am at my most vulnerable……and lastly, although, I know you don’t have much control…. Is there any way to make sure your toilet flushes so I am not stuck staring at my toilet paper swirling around while at the same time I am praying for it to go down only to watch the water rise… and on that note, please keep your plunger centrally located near the toilet paper that I had mentioned earlier to ease the embarrassment…...

No comments:

Post a Comment