Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Benefit of the Doubt

Dear Mother Nature,
This morning I stepped outside only to discover that it was freezing yet again and I was initially disappointed in you until I got to thinking. Maybe you were simply confused? I then checked the weather channel when I arrived at work and noticed something that may explain it. I noticed that Portland, Oregon has temperatures that are almost 40 today and being the understanding person that I am, I gave you the benefit of the doubt it seems that you may have just given the temperature bump to the wrong Portland. So here it is, would you mind sending some warmer weather this way to Portland, Maine 04101. The coordinates are 43.66713 N, 70.20717 W. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment